Right Writers

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

A Young Girls Childhood by Nirrok

Once upon a time there was a girl. While she was growing up she was happy with little friends and her home, when she was only five her mothers friend from colege moved in the house that she could walk to. The family had three kids when they moved in. But the first spring they where there a forth was born. The girl liked there family and they became best friends. Sure they had arguements but they always made up and went on being best friends. The third year the family was there a fifth child was born and they had to face the fact that they needed a bigger home. It was one more year until they moved, but it hurt both familys because the move was not around the block it was all the way to Boston, Mass. (they lived in Illinos.) The move was huge and the girl was hurt deeply, but had to keep on truking down the road of life.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nirrok loved the story that family
is happy and misses so much can't
wait to see everybody in june.

the story made me sad and happy sad
becaues we miss you so much, happy
that we're friends

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nirrok--here's a message for your brother from his 5 yr old buddy.

Dear Z,
I'm five now. I wish you could come to my friend party, because you're still one of my best friends. I like playing pirates now. I like to pretend to be a good pirate. What kind of pirate would you want to be? A very long time ago, pirates would come to this part of the country and scare everyone. I'm glad that the real pirate days are past. I think my sister found the wreck of a pirate ship on Cranes Beach in our town. I'll see you in June.

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home