Why I Need 3 More Airsoft Guns
One small note: Airsoft guns are plastic replicas of guns that use spring power to launch one or more spherical solid plastic pellets.
Why I need to stock up on three more Airsoft guns. One is that I can exceed the normal amount of guns my friends have, which is average 2-3 weapons. The amount that will allow me to exceed their amount is five. Another reason why is so that I have a choice of weapons. My last and yet most strongest reason is so that I have extras for one or more friends and also so that I have spares in case one or two of my weapons breaks. Overall, just why I need three more guns is so that I can do all the things I have said that are above.
Posted by To Heaven & Kingdom Come.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home