Right Writers

Friday, November 03, 2006

Christmas care-bear11 (6A)

Christmas is my favorite of all 365 days of the year. I wake up in the morning with a tingly feeling. My brothers, sisters, and I all wait on the stairs for my mom and dad to finish filling our stockings (which are so heavy that we can’t hang them up). When we hear Manheim Steamroller’s song “Deck the Halls” we race down the stairs. After stockings, we have our special Christmas breakfast and my parents give me a little sip of their bubbly champagne. Then, my favorite part, we open a mountain of colorful presents. The rest of the wonderful day we try on our new clothes, play with our new toys, and watch our new movies. I go to bed feeling sad that it will be a another whole year before Christmas will come again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home