Right Writers

Monday, November 20, 2006

Why I Need a Cell Phone by Pickle14 (8)

I have wanted a cell phone since I was able to memorize phone numbers but my dear mother has never given me an age at which I will be able to receive one. As I said, I always wanted one, but I never had a reason why I needed one. So I have now come up with three reasons why I need a cell phone.

If I’m out with my friends and I need to ask an important question, all I have to do is dial my parents’ number and ask! Simple and easy.

Another reason is if my parents are on their way to pick me up or they want to remind me to do something, they can just send me a quick text message (because of course they both have cell phones) that says “Do your chores” or “I’ll be there in ten minutes, be ready.”

The Last and Most Important Reason, if I get kidnapped and thrown into the trunk of a car, I can either call my parents or text message them if I need to be absolutely silent.


If you ask me, I think those are very good reasons. Now… mother?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home