Theater by Pickle13 (6A)
Since I’ve joined theater, I’ve gained a lot of knowledge and learning from the directors and choreographers. I never realized how much joy it could bring me to be able to act, sing, and dance as well as I can now. I love the feeling of acting in amusing, loud ways and knowing my songs and dances. Theater has made me realize that I can do so many things if I just try hard enough and practice. When I acted before I joined theater, I was quiet and I didn’t use the stage and I never was dramatic enough. Now however, I know to move around across the whole stage and say my lines loudly and make my motions big and dramaturgical. When I sing now, I project my voice across the theater so that everyone can hear me, and I open my throat so as not to sound so nasley. My dancing has improved a lot also. Instead of stomping around onstage like I used to, I practice making my dance moves smooth and big. All of the things I've learned from theater, have not only made me look and sound better but make me enjoy it more and not feel so insecure about myself.
Labels: Pickle

2 Comments:
How nice to hear your positive comments both about the drama experience, and about all the things you've learned, especially in how it has helped you develop confidence in yourself. Now isn't that a wordy and probably not grammatically correct sentence! Pianomum
I LOVE IT !!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home