White Water Rafting by horizon11 6A
White water rafting is something that we do every year. First there's a 5-7 hour drive up "yuck."
Then when we get there we put up our tent, have a good night sleep if it's not raining. We get up the next morning have a great breakfast, pile in the back of a pickup truck and go to get the rafts. We have a big group so it takes a long time to get everyone all ready. O.k. Time to get on the big school bus. All the seats are full. We get to the place where we want to start and pull the rafts in to the water and we're off. At first it's slow but it gets faster and faster I can see the first waterfall it looks really big. It's fast and fun but before I know it it's over. We have 5 waterfalls all together and there"s cliff jumping. Now we're up to the last waterfall it's really big and fast. I think that I'm going to get off but my dad says "stay in" so I do. I can see everything and then the fall it's breath taking, before I know it it's over like the other waterfalls. I can see the others are coming down. It's over now I cant wait for next year.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home