Horse Wonders by Horsefeathers (1A)*
The smell of horse fills my nose as I walk closer to the barn. There is my teacher waiting for me. The horse I ride is sticking his head out of the stall to say hello. His brown and white coat is darkened by the rain. He stands still as the brush runs over his body. The saddle is on. I pull myself up. Getting my hands on the reins and my feet in the stirrups, he starts to walk. His walk soon turns into a trot. The air has a slight drizzle and getting up very early is worth it. The horse walks faster, eager to get his tack off. Once his saddle and bridle are off, he starts to eat the food that was set out for him. The sun is high in the sky as the smell of horse slowly fades away.

2 Comments:
This is a really cute story. I love "drizzle" and "his brown and white coat is darkened by the rain". It's very imaginative!
-Pickle13
I like that you basid it on your ridding lesson. Nirrok 10
Post a Comment
<< Home