Jamestown by Phantom11 (3B)
Fire and smoke were a common sight in Jamestown and there was seldom a place where you could be safe from mosquitoes. And even if there were no mosquitoes, there would be gooey slimy mud. Doesn't Jamestown sound lovely? When I was eating breakfast this morning I thought, "What would the people of Jamestown eat for meals?" Well to my surprise, it sounds good. They ate chewy, juicy meat and bright yellow crunchy corn. When the people of Jamestown sat down to eat, they usually heard wolves howling in the night and smelled manure and dead animal. Jamestown was a place filled with intriguing sights, sounds, smells and tastes.
This post won the award for "Most Interesting Post on a Boring Subject."

8 Comments:
I like the goowey slimy mud vary good descripshone. Nirrok 10
nice job dude i like the way you did the whole thing, the word choices and all that.
you did a GREAT job on this i can all most feel the misquitoes
and i love the part about the wolves :D
horizon11
good job on the food part. The way you dicribed it makes it easy to picture.
Horsefeathers10
GOOD JOB BRO! "Chewy, juicy meat" and "bright yellow crunchy corn" were very good word choices and I could really imagined how they would taste!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I like "gooey slimy mud".
care-bear10
Post a Comment
<< Home