Right Writers

Friday, September 29, 2006

Soccer On Saturday by Phantom11 (3A)

Every Saturday morning I ride my bike to the field and think about how much fun it is to play soccer. The first thing I see is my clever coach telling us to warm up. So I take off my toasty jacket and go warm up with my other champful team mates. It feels great to let the cold air touch my skin. I can already feel sweat rolling down my face and smell horribly bad B.O. Well, coach said I have to be midfield, which is fine with me, but the other midfielder isn't great. Finally the high-pitched whistle blows in the beginning of the fourth quarter. I'm dribbling down the field I look for my teammate playing midfield. But she's nowhere in sight, so I'll have to take it alone. I can hear the cheering on the sidelines. Finally, I see that the goal is wide open. I take the shot and make it. The game's over and mmmmmm those chocolate Kissables are tasty!

4 Comments:

Blogger rightwriters said...

I like "clever coach" and "high pitched whistle" great job!

Horsefeathers10

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Toasty jacket" was very good. ;]

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good job, nice adjectives and adverbs, very nice. The only thing is your last sentence has nothing to do with your first, but besides that it's a wicked amazing paragraph.

9:34 AM  
Blogger rightwriters said...

I like how you discribed what kind of candy. BUT IT MAKES ME WANT SOME!!!



care-bear10

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home