Right Writers

Friday, September 29, 2006

The Land in Arkansas by Nirrok 10{3a} *

I think Arkansas is wonderful. When I'm there, I can smell that amazingly fresh scent of no air pollution or horrible fuel odor. I think of beautiful pictures of country. It clears my mind and I can see beauty wherever I turn. When I stand by the lake, the refreshing wind rushes in to my mouth. It tastes of clean pure air and sweet wind with no worries or sadness. It seems to wipe all fear away from existence. I can hear the whip-poor-will as it makes its call. It is a nice call. It says,"whip-poor-will whip-poor-will." I can feel on my face a lovely leaf as the marvelous breeze carries it to its future home. I know my destiny is in wonderful Arkansas.

This post won an award for "Most Evocative of a Place or Mood."

4 Comments:

Blogger rightwriters said...

I like "no pollution or horible fule smell" you might want to check your spelling.


Horsefeathers10

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your opening its great

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's so beautiful, amazing job, you make me able to just picture it all even the "whip-poor-will".

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it sound's beautiful I love it

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home