Wise Bird by HorseFeathers10 (2B)*
Wise Bird takes flight to find Om-Kas-Toe. He sees every rolling hill, pointy mountain top and low valleys. He spots something below and swoops down. It is Om running as fast as he can toward the village to bring a message. Wise Bird drops and lands at Om's feet. The twinkle in Om's eyes tell him it's time to take flight.

3 Comments:
I see you had no problems posting your assignments--woo hoo! Great job!
You write very descriptively, and how creative to pick Wise Bird as your character.
You just need to check your punctuation now: make sure each sentence begins with a capital letter and ends with a period, question mark or exclamation point; also, capitalize Om's name each time.
Mama Hen
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I think it is a great idea to use wise bird as your carictor but yet he is one of the most importand of all I love it. nirrok 10
Post a Comment
<< Home