Kit's Night in Jail by Care-bear 10 (3b)
Kit heard the lock click as the constable bolted the shed door. She shivered as the cold November wind drafted through the cracks of the rickety walls. The smell of pigs floated in with it. She slid down into the musty straw and felt it pricking her spine. The shed was dark but little rays of moonlight shone in. The constable had left her some lumpy porridge. She sat there and forced it down her throat. She pulled the thin quilt tighter around her shoulders. It was going to be a long night.

3 Comments:
This is so cute! It was perfect! I love "rickety walls" and "lumpy porridge". This was very good, I loved it!
you make it sound like i'm there with the little rays of moonlight and the spine prickling straw, I don't now if it's just me but the sentences starting with "she" towards the end doesn't really sound right with the one after the other.
great job I love the lompy porridge and the long night it's really good
Post a Comment
<< Home