The Last Fight by horizon11 (3A)
In the dark I'm thinking how this fight scene will go. Then I hear the line that tells me it's time to go on. I slide on stage with the other Wolves. I can see the people on the edge of their seats waiting to see what's going to happen. I can see the wooden sword come crashing down with a "thud," the music begins and the fight is on. The excitement fills me up and I have to give a big "HOWL!!" I'm being thrown in the air. I have to be fast to get the sword. I corner my opponent and point my sword at his green shirted chest. The smell of my plastic muzzle fills my nose. I can feel the cold sweat running down my neck. As loud as I can, I give my last big "HOWL." I'm about to stab the enemy, but receive the painful blow instead. I get dragged off stage. When I'm out of sight of the audience, I say to my friend that's waiting in the dark "that was good ."
This post won the "Most Exciting Post" Award.

6 Comments:
Very good! I could really imagine the whole thing.
Pickle13
I like the way you dicribe everyhting it's so real!
Horsefeathers10
I love how I can see every thing with your distinckt ditalls
Nirrok 10
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nice job! your detail was very good.
Nice job! your detail was very good.
Post a Comment
<< Home